8 Nov 2022, 17:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
12
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
8 Nov 2022, 18:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
8 Nov 2022, 18:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9
Hi Simon!
Hi Simon!

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
8 Nov 2022, 18:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8 hi hi quillpal, how are you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
8 Nov 2022, 18:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7 pretty good, just drowned in schoolwork. How are you?

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
8 Nov 2022, 18:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
6 I hear you on that one. doing alright here. I should do some replies but the motivation isn't there at the moment
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
8 Nov 2022, 18:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade