31 Oct 2022, 12:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
93
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 12:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
93
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Oct 2022, 12:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
92
@Rose Schwartz You're a Hufflepuff, you have to subtract not add.
@Rose Schwartz You're a Hufflepuff, you have to subtract not add.

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
31 Oct 2022, 12:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
93
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Oct 2022, 12:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
92

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
31 Oct 2022, 12:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
93 >:(
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Oct 2022, 12:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
92 ಠ_ಠ

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
31 Oct 2022, 12:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
93 >:|
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Oct 2022, 12:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
92 ಠ_ಠ

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |