OOC Let's Chat!

Alina why :crylaugh:
Also it doesn’t seem that girly to me lol, just very fancy and pretty <3

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
yesssss, I'm trying to make a new banner/post reply template for Scarlett and Elise - miserably failing here :sweatingbullets: How do you juggle everything Ivyyyyy

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t :P haven’t done replies in a month. Just focusing on coding, chatting and the shop lol

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh wow! xD The coding pays off though <3 How's the shop? ^^

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden, WE ARE IN BUISNESS! finally! I love it! I'm doing coding for someone's relationships right now and its amazing!

Hopefully, when I finish my ency again we will get more commissions :D

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
wish my shop had as many orders as yours lol - but then again, everyone knows you, ari, lizzie and rafa are queens/king of coding :o

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
I start to feel guilty if I don't post a reply for more than like a week,,

And yeah,, you guys are really good coders lmao

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
The shop is going AMAZINGLY well since Rafa joined. He is our good luck charm lol, and it’s a great way to make money as well as being super fun. I really wanna get more code requests tho, it’s my thing~ especially encyclos. I love coding encys altogether - not cuz of the 1g payment but because it’s so much fun to work out a theme and experiment with different layouts and techniques.

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Exactly what Ivy said.. However, I have just gotten a few parts here and there. Like a thread tracker or relationship tracker. I seem to be quite good at those. :D

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
Lizzie you are amazing at those! I always make mine super simple when it comes to requests and stuff, my own relationships code is quite complicated but it’s personalized and stuff. I’m better with tidbits and overview/basics codes.

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end