Back 5651 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, nice, Ryann!
OOC Let's Chat!
cool Ryann!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Apr 2024, 00:43
Quinn Root wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:14 Yeah, I didnt know Elizabeth Bennet was a character from a show, and that she was played by an actor. (I just edited that post)

My own ignorance my bad. :lol:

Because I just found her FC on Pinterest, and someone had said that the image was Elizabeth Bennet. So I just though that was the actor. But now I know XD

Thanks yall! <3
Aha!! That explains it lol
Im glad it did! XD Sometimes I think I over/under explain things. So it make me happy when other people can understand my nonsense.^^

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
my parents don't know about hogwarts legacy, and if they did... they still wouldn't pay that much for it :cry:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
same here

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
I bought it with my Christmas money, and its really fun!! Playing it as Quinn rn. Im not to far in. But its great.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I could play too :( :( :(

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
It is great, but I totally get it about the price. I waited until it was on sale.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I really wanna buy Hogwarts Legacy, but I've heard bad things about it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5651 / 18141