Back 5645 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:02 Quinn, who is your fc?
Elizabeth Bennet! Played by Keira Knightley I have never seen the movie where she plays this character, and genially though that she was Elizabeth Bennet. :skull: so thats my bad XD And what happens when I only find my FC on Pinterest lmao

tl,dr : The actor is Keira Knightly, as her roll Elizabeth Bennet, in pride and prejudice. (I think) XD
Last edited by Quinn Root on 31 Mar 2024, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:09
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:02 Quinn, who is your fc?
Elizabeth Bennet!
From Pride and Predjudice?!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
still played by Keira knightly
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I didnt know Elizabeth Bennet was a character from a show, and that she was played by an actor. (I just edited that post)

My own ignorance my bad. :lol:

Because I just found her FC on Pinterest, and someone had said that the image was Elizabeth Bennet. So I just though that was the actor. But now I know XD

Thanks yall! <3

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
hello hello

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
*sits in a corner reading a book*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lyra, how are you?

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine replying to our rp with Colin. And you? How are you doing? And question: do you have many friends/enemies(/relationship) on hio so far?

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
Back 5645 / 18141