31 Mar 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
Elizabeth Bennet! Played by Keira Knightley I have never seen the movie where she plays this character, and genially though that she was Elizabeth Bennet.
so thats my bad XD And what happens when I only find my FC on Pinterest lmao tl,dr : The actor is Keira Knightly, as her roll Elizabeth Bennet, in pride and prejudice. (I think) XD
Last edited by Quinn Root on 31 Mar 2024, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
31 Mar 2024, 23:10
Let's Chat!
From Pride and Predjudice?!
31 Mar 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I didnt know Elizabeth Bennet was a character from a show, and that she was played by an actor. (I just edited that post)
My own ignorance my bad.
Because I just found her FC on Pinterest, and someone had said that the image was Elizabeth Bennet. So I just though that was the actor. But now I know XD
Thanks yall!
My own ignorance my bad.
Because I just found her FC on Pinterest, and someone had said that the image was Elizabeth Bennet. So I just though that was the actor. But now I know XD
Thanks yall!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
31 Mar 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
hello hello
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
31 Mar 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
Hi Lyra, how are you?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
I'm fine replying to our rp with Colin. And you? How are you doing? And question: do you have many friends/enemies(/relationship) on hio so far?
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.