Back 5642 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lets goo werewolves! we can do it!!!!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!

:green_heart: :green_heart: YAY CLAIR
FERNANDEZ!!
:green_heart: :green_heart:


Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyra Snapdragon wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:07 lets goo werewolves! we can do it!!!!
Minnie is a fan of werewolves. She's lived in a mostly pure blood area, so I'm sure she's at least met someone who knows a werewolf.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Paige!

Yay, Minnie! Feel free to join Lyra's club!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy thx Minnie

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Your welcome Lyra!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Minnie Troublemaker!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
morning, kaitlyn!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5642 / 18141