25 Sep 2020, 15:42
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!
Quickly tagging in @Lily Cawthi lol, she's an irl friend of mine who just joined
Ginger (unless you're going by Lily on here lol, sorry), this is the OOC chat thread
Quickly tagging in @Lily Cawthi lol, she's an irl friend of mine who just joined
Ginger (unless you're going by Lily on here lol, sorry), this is the OOC chat thread
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
25 Sep 2020, 15:44
Let's Chat!
@Lily Cawthi Welcome to the site ! You'll have fun here I'm sure
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 15:44
Let's Chat!
welcome @Lily Cawthi! I hope you like hio so far
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
25 Sep 2020, 15:48
Let's Chat!
HI @Lily Cawthi !
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
25 Sep 2020, 15:49
Let's Chat!
Yes. I love shops so much. that reminds me.. I need to finish Amara's request and finish re-doing my ency *sweats*
anyway welcome
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
25 Sep 2020, 15:50
Let's Chat!
@Lily Cawthi
Welcome!!!
Welcome!!!
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 15:56
Let's Chat!
hurry up and code you slob joking ilyLizzie Verdine wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 15:49Yes. I love shops so much. that reminds me.. I need to finish Amara's request and finish re-doing my ency *sweats*
anyway welcome
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
25 Sep 2020, 16:00
Let's Chat!
I've been trying to redo my ency recently. But I haven't finished it. And I'm not even sure I like what I've done so far. Everybody's ency's are great! I really need to stop comparing my ency to others though.
25 Sep 2020, 16:02
Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason your ency is cute! The relationship code reminds me of one of mine - an old relationships code of mine, which is deleted now ofc. it has a similar layout and style, with the gifs
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end