25 Sep 2020, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Very nice outfit @Alina Rosier!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
25 Sep 2020, 04:28
Let's Chat!

Cant tell if I love it or hate it
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 04:32
Let's Chat!
It looks AMAZING @Lana Monet!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
25 Sep 2020, 04:33
Let's Chat!
I really like the dress. The mask part reminds me of those creepy old doctors but then again its probably supposed to.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
25 Sep 2020, 04:39
Let's Chat!
The mask kinda reminds me of Overhaul from MHA
Reducio

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
25 Sep 2020, 04:40
Let's Chat!
I presume it is supposed to replicate the plague doctor's mask?
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II
25 Sep 2020, 04:46
Let's Chat!
Yes, yes, it's supposed mimic the weird creepy vibe the plague doctor masks give off.
Speaking of which, I saw a boy waiting for the bus the other day wearing one on his way to school.. I thought it was pretty cool
Speaking of which, I saw a boy waiting for the bus the other day wearing one on his way to school.. I thought it was pretty cool
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 06:50
Let's Chat!
Thanks to @Scarlett Aden, I have everything figured out except a mask for my iNPC lol
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
25 Sep 2020, 08:51
Let's Chat!
HAHA imagine having a unique face claim. there are at least four Mackenzie Foys running around the site lolCharlotte Phelps wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 03:52 Yes ma'am, figured finding a unique face claim was a good option. Win for the brunettes I suppose
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
25 Sep 2020, 09:16
Let's Chat!
No idea what you're talking about...Ivy Bellamy wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 08:51HAHA imagine having a unique face claim. there are at least four Mackenzie Foys running around the site lolCharlotte Phelps wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 03:52 Yes ma'am, figured finding a unique face claim was a good option. Win for the brunettes I suppose
I think it's the same with Elle Fanning XD