Back 5596 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

it's horrible luckily I had the history saved in notes😅

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too, especially when it glitches before!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
applause 👏 that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
OOC Let's Chat!
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applause 👏 that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
Where is it?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:13
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applause 👏 that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
Where is it?
it's my index application I posted it but not sure if I need to make changes
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished my iNPC! I just gotta put in my application !

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished my iNPC! I just gotta put in my application !

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
applications are always fun
OOC Let's Chat!
they are. but all of the sudden I forgot where to put my iNPC application-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
I think you said you where doing Durmstrang right?

If so Here! and if not just hit back and you can find the application spots for the other schools.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5596 / 18141