29 Mar 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
it's horrible luckily I had the history saved in notes
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 23:10
Let's Chat!
Me too, especially when it glitches before!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
applause
that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
29 Mar 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Where is it?Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applausethat's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
it's my index application I posted it but not sure if I need to make changesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:13Where is it?Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applausethat's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
29 Mar 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
I finished my iNPC! I just gotta put in my application !
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
I finished my iNPC! I just gotta put in my application !
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
they are. but all of the sudden I forgot where to put my iNPC application-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
I think you said you where doing Durmstrang right?
If so Here! and if not just hit back and you can find the application spots for the other schools.
If so Here! and if not just hit back and you can find the application spots for the other schools.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |