29 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
Maybe I'll do that instead, since there's an open spot lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:55 You would just need to check the school team to see what positions are available (I don’t know off the top of my head. Devon’s a broom racer, though).
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
29 Mar 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice Inara!
Whatever works best for you, Danielle!
Tbh, Devon will be friendly to whomever she sees, and will jump at the opportunity to befriend anyone.
Whatever works best for you, Danielle!
Tbh, Devon will be friendly to whomever she sees, and will jump at the opportunity to befriend anyone.
29 Mar 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
argh this is hard tbh-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
Aw, good luck Geraldine! You do still have some time to make it what you want.
29 Mar 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
I just Can't find a good FC lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
29 Mar 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
neither could I XD so I made my own avatar-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
I made mine last year
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews