29 Mar 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
Awesome! I sorta wanna make mine a quidditch player after I make her
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
29 Mar 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
You would just need to check the school team to see what positions are available (I don’t know off the top of my head. Devon’s a broom racer, though).
29 Mar 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
Ok, sounds good! Imma make one then!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
im making mine at the moment I just don't know which school XD
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
Mines for sure going to be Ilvermorny
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
29 Mar 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
I might have it be Durmstrang
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
Nick is an Ilvermorny student to, so if you go there ours can interact and be friends
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
29 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
I'm debating Mahoutokoro, but I'm busy w/ martch. I have a few prompts left.