25 Sep 2020, 01:20
Let's Chat!
[quote]I made a collage for May, with her mask and her dress- I still ha vent done anything for Ash, thought *rushes to Pinterest*
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
25 Sep 2020, 01:21
Let's Chat!
@Amara Dragamior sure! I mean, I haven't discussed anything with Rafa or Ana, so the plans might change.
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
25 Sep 2020, 01:27
Let's Chat!
I need to figure things out lmao. I might make Nell wear a light blue dress or something, and make Benjamin wear a grey or black suit. No idea yet.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 01:33
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak Ohh, let's make our characters look good! May is wearing a peachy pink dress with peachy pink shoes and a mask--- well, I still haven't found a mask for May.my boy Ash is wearing a Durmstrang typical coldly thinghy. He's going to look so cuteeee
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
25 Sep 2020, 01:38
Let's Chat!
I have no idea what either Alec or André will be wearing. I kinda want André to match with his date @Nell Zoldak[Also I am working on the reply to the letter thread now]. But at the same time I feel like he wouldn't want to match with her. Because he's just gonna walk off and flirt with some other people anyway.
25 Sep 2020, 01:46
Let's Chat!
Watch Lana show up in a suit
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Ashlyn still isn't entirely sure of whether she'll be going or not, but if she does go, she will prolly wear something along the lines of this:




"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
25 Sep 2020, 02:11
Let's Chat!
i think it looks really cute Ash! @Ashlyn Winters because i think she wont see this
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
25 Sep 2020, 02:13
Let's Chat!
Thats a pretty outfit,, I'm sure Ash will look stunning
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 02:14
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet Thank you!! She'll prolly fall in the heels tho...
@Josette Rutledge ofc I saw it
@Josette Rutledge ofc I saw it
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp