Back 5571 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:13 Hope I get a good mentor I could use the help
They're all great! Just watch out for that Colin lad!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:14 I see Myles was accepted Paige, congrats!
wait, was he?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:14 I see Myles was accepted Paige, congrats!
wait, was he?
yup!
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:15
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:13 Hope I get a good mentor I could use the help
They're all great! Just watch out for that Colin lad!
I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself he's part werewolf
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:14 I see Myles was accepted Paige, congrats!
wait, was he?
yup!
lol... didn't even notice! welp- now i have to give him an ency 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:16
wait, was he?
yup!
lol... didn't even notice! welp- now i have to give him an ency 🤷‍♀️
lol! I still need to do Devon's.
OOC Let's Chat!
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:15
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:13 Hope I get a good mentor I could use the help
They're all great! Just watch out for that Colin lad!
I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself he's part werewolf
Oh really!?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:22
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:15
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:13 Hope I get a good mentor I could use the help
They're all great! Just watch out for that Colin lad!
I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself he's part werewolf
Oh really!?
yup
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:22
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:18

yup!
lol... didn't even notice! welp- now i have to give him an ency 🤷‍♀️
lol! I still need to do Devon's.
i have no motivation to make one, so i'm just going to use a free code 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:23
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:22
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:20
lol... didn't even notice! welp- now i have to give him an ency 🤷‍♀️
lol! I still need to do Devon's.
i have no motivation to make one, so i'm just going to use a free code 🤷‍♀️
lol, why not?
Back 5571 / 18141