28 Mar 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
Excussssseeeeeee me? I am always nice. Name one time I wasn't.Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20B-but you are never nice!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
Argahlon Vexius doesn't count he deserved it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
sobbing cause I have to go and I don't wanna-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
Awww I dont want you to go either!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 19:27
Let's Chat!
Hello LilyLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20Hello Victoria!
28 Mar 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
28 Mar 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
How about every time you call me Dorc....Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:21Excussssseeeeeee me? I am always nice. Name one time I wasn't.Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20B-but you are never nice!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
Argahlon Vexius doesn't count he deserved it![]()
Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
28 Mar 2024, 19:34
Let's Chat!
well Colin calls you that Dorc. Its our way of saying we love youLorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:30How about every time you call me Dorc....Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:21Excussssseeeeeee me? I am always nice. Name one time I wasn't.Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20B-but you are never nice!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
Argahlon Vexius doesn't count he deserved it![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 19:35
Let's Chat!
back I finished quickly-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
hi fellow Slytherin
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.