Back 5558 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
B-but you are never nice!
Excussssseeeeeee me? I am always nice. Name one time I wasn't.
Argahlon Vexius doesn't count he deserved it 😌

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
sobbing cause I have to go and I don't wanna-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Geraldine Lund wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:24 sobbing cause I have to go and I don't wanna-
Awww I dont want you to go either!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:19
Danielle Alden wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:11 how's everyone doing?
I'm working to exams
Hello Victoria!
Hello Lily

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:21
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
B-but you are never nice!
Excussssseeeeeee me? I am always nice. Name one time I wasn't.
Argahlon Vexius doesn't count he deserved it 😌
How about every time you call me Dorc....

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:30
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:21
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
B-but you are never nice!
Excussssseeeeeee me? I am always nice. Name one time I wasn't.
Argahlon Vexius doesn't count he deserved it 😌
How about every time you call me Dorc....
well Colin calls you that Dorc. Its our way of saying we love you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
back I finished quickly-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
hi fellow Slytherin :)

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
God why is the History so hard

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 5558 / 18141