Back 5551 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope everything is alright!
OOC Let's Chat!
alls well with me
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s great to hear! I’m still sleepy. Haha
OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't get much sleep either
OOC Let's Chat!
Is anyone on here willing to help with the hio yearbook?
I need some active people who are willing to spend their time helpingm

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
depends on what we need to do…

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
👀

ooc pinterest . ency . playlist . owl
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Star-pale, celestial, neither flesh nor blood.⋆⭒ ࣪ .⋆
OOC Let's Chat!
Never mind. Got three new.people joined.woo! Should be.up sometime in late June/early July

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 11:42 Never mind. Got three new.people joined.woo! Should be.up sometime in late June/early July
OMG that's such a great idea! Good luck!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
Back 5551 / 18141