OOC Let's Chat!

Hello!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
I like to think of it as 2 days = 1 galleon with the typical daily stipend. That's how I base my pricing, although it really depends on demand and skill.

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 16:48 Hi!
Hi Mirada! Hru? I'm working on the reply now!


That reminds me... I gotta collect my stipend... I keep on forgetting lol

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 16:55
Mirada Johnson wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 16:48 Hi!
Hi Mirada! Hru? I'm working on the reply now!


That reminds me... I gotta collect my stipend... I keep on forgetting lol
Right there with ya :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
What's up?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:04 *Works on Replies* @Simon Kincaid Yours today
Got a draft of 300 words.... but want to write more. Shall be out tomorrow!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼