OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:52
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:50
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:46
*flips flops* :sleep: so tired
Hi Brookline!
hiii julia! how are you? ^^
I'm great... completing some irl hw and some shop orders... wbu?
ooo shop orders and hw! :wow: good luck! i’m all right, just woke up and going to go to school soon unfortunately

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*Works on Replies* @Simon Kincaid Yours today

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:54
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:52
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:50
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 12:46
Hi Brookline!
hiii julia! how are you? ^^
I'm great... completing some irl hw and some shop orders... wbu?
ooo shop orders and hw! :wow: good luck! i’m all right, just woke up and going to go to school soon unfortunately
:lol: Good luck at school! I get half days on all fridays so I was home by 12:30 today... FINALLY FINISHED THE HW!!! Almost done with the orders too....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:48 Ouch! The only thing my school does with needles is a blood drive (which I’ve donated to a few times). I’m not afraid of needles, but getting injections at school does sound painful! Feel better soon! <3
As someone who's had frequent blood tests in the past, needles don't bother me.

It's only if I really look at the procedure that I start to feel a little faint :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:48 Ouch! The only thing my school does with needles is a blood drive (which I’ve donated to a few times). I’m not afraid of needles, but getting injections at school does sound painful! Feel better soon! <3
As someone who's had frequent blood tests in the past, needles don't bother me.

It's only if I really look at the procedure that I start to feel a little faint :lol:
My mom is a nurse as well as most of my family are in the medical field, so I guess I got the gene to not care about needles. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* peter is so dusty :sad: I really should do some peter repiles

peter smith 𔓘 brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:18
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:48 Ouch! The only thing my school does with needles is a blood drive (which I’ve donated to a few times). I’m not afraid of needles, but getting injections at school does sound painful! Feel better soon! <3
As someone who's had frequent blood tests in the past, needles don't bother me.

It's only if I really look at the procedure that I start to feel a little faint :lol:
My mom is a nurse as well as most of my family are in the medical field, so I guess I got the gene to not care about needles. :lol:
Neat! :wow:

I wouldn't be cut out for medicine or biology in any field. Nearly passed out anytime we did anything practical in biology class back in my school days! :rofl:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:18
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:48 Ouch! The only thing my school does with needles is a blood drive (which I’ve donated to a few times). I’m not afraid of needles, but getting injections at school does sound painful! Feel better soon! <3
As someone who's had frequent blood tests in the past, needles don't bother me.

It's only if I really look at the procedure that I start to feel a little faint :lol:
My mom is a nurse as well as most of my family are in the medical field, so I guess I got the gene to not care about needles. :lol:
Neat! :wow:

I wouldn't be cut out for medicine or biology in any field. Nearly passed out anytime we did anything practical in biology class back in my school days! :rofl:
Same! The only medical thing I can handle is if it happens to me. Anyone else and I just disappear. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:21
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:18
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:06
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 11:48 Ouch! The only thing my school does with needles is a blood drive (which I’ve donated to a few times). I’m not afraid of needles, but getting injections at school does sound painful! Feel better soon! <3
As someone who's had frequent blood tests in the past, needles don't bother me.

It's only if I really look at the procedure that I start to feel a little faint :lol:
My mom is a nurse as well as most of my family are in the medical field, so I guess I got the gene to not care about needles. :lol:
Neat! :wow:

I wouldn't be cut out for medicine or biology in any field. Nearly passed out anytime we did anything practical in biology class back in my school days! :rofl:
Same! The only medical thing I can handle is if it happens to me. Anyone else and I just disappear. :lol:
Huh. I don't like biology as a subject, but i'm kinda okay with practicals. I remember back in grade 5, I did a chicken heart dissection (it was a bit yuck – but fine) life was nice back then, back in primary...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
We did one once where all we were looking at was a pig's brain. No touching, no prodding. Just looking.

I was doing well but the second I went to sit back down in my seat, I started sweating bullets from squeamish stress :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard