Back 5550 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Lithaen!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Danielle! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good! trying to find a date to the ball lol. you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh, I hope you'll find someone! I'm good too, at work :(
OOC Let's Chat!
aw darn! work doesn't sound fun lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm alright thanks! school has ended for the term so...

hey lithaen!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh nice!! No school is always good!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm awake
Back 5550 / 18141