Back 5537 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Game Master’s cake day today ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
happy cake day to the Game Master

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi
OOC Let's Chat!
who's the game master
OOC Let's Chat!
Melody Parker wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 22:08 who's the game master
The game master is the person who made the website and has instructions for everything on here? I think I'm mostly right. I'm still fairly new!


And happy cake day to the game master!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Rosie we have the same last name
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote="Amanda Johnson" post_id=952413 time=1711577859 user_id=53689]
Rosie we have the same last name
[/quote

Oops! :)

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
LONG LOST SISTERS!!!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
:LOL:

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe
Back 5537 / 18141