Back 5533 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i get that! this isn't my dream job either, but it pays well so... for now it's okay until i know 100% sure what i wanna do instead

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, understandable... well i've gtg now... so ttyl! :byecry:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
ttyl! have fun with dinner!!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 09:00 hellooo!
would you want to go to the ball with me
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone!!!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
Back 5533 / 18141