Back 5496 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey, melody! welcome to h.io :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you finding things so far?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just making my way around the site to see everything
OOC Let's Chat!
well, if you need any help with anything, there's lots of people that can help you <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'm good so far just looking to interact with people
OOC Let's Chat!
well you've come to the right place :) it just doesn't look like many people are online atm

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
doesn't seem like it
OOC Let's Chat!
timezones ig 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess

what should I get first?
Back 5496 / 18141