Back 5404 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Keith.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
:bye: but hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 19:42
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:50
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:07
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:02
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:01

Rhyssssss I havne't seen you in a while!
Keithhhh i know it's been a minute!
how are you my friend
kinda tired hbu
sad, there are no more shows, I miss the fun- tech was amazing to be apart of- ignoring the huge bruise now on my cheek, my foot getting run over, and getting flirted with by half the cast-

I don't really know what to do now, my scedual is open for the next few weeks, I have, like, I need to stay busy, it helps-
Clark Baird wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 19:16:eyes:

CLARKYYYYYYY
oohhhhh i miss theater

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |
OOC Let's Chat!
Rhys Read wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 12:53
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 19:42
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:50
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:07
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:02

Keithhhh i know it's been a minute!
how are you my friend
kinda tired hbu
sad, there are no more shows, I miss the fun- tech was amazing to be apart of- ignoring the huge bruise now on my cheek, my foot getting run over, and getting flirted with by half the cast-

I don't really know what to do now, my scedual is open for the next few weeks, I have, like, I need to stay busy, it helps-
Clark Baird wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 19:16:eyes:

CLARKYYYYYYY
oohhhhh i miss theater
luckly i still ahve two years to do things, i might or may not try to get into theater things after highschool too,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Snek Day, Chat

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
why's it still hufflepuff themedddddd


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Go Hufflepuff!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hey

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5404 / 18141