Back 5392 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Thanks Kaite! I'm feeling a little better, not 100% tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:14
Thanks Kaite! I'm feeling a little better, not 100% tho
Aw. I'm glad you're getting better, even if it is slow. *Places a full kettle of hot water and a package of green tea next to Tracey*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Kaite!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi! <3

I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
Those are the best!

What did you eat?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi! <3

I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
Those are the best!

What did you eat?
pft. what didn't I eat? lol.
Rib meat, stuffed shrimp, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, salad, and a roll.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi! <3

I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
Those are the best!

What did you eat?
pft. what didn't I eat? lol.
Rib meat, stuffed shrimp, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, salad, and a roll.
Whoa!

Now that's catering! I was honestly expecting more like a boxed sandwich and brownie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:49
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 18:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 Hi! <3

I recently came from an IRL work meeting and a provided lunch.
Those are the best!

What did you eat?
pft. what didn't I eat? lol.
Rib meat, stuffed shrimp, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, salad, and a roll.
Whoa!

Now that's catering! I was honestly expecting more like a boxed sandwich and brownie!
All made there. And for desert, I had two cannolis, a chocolate truffle, lemon truffle, and a chocolate brownie.

Ive been channeling my inner Kaitlyn and walking around a bit after that. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:02 Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Hi! <3

Link here
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii hope everyone is having a great day so far!!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
Back 5392 / 18141