Back 5378 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:03
Reducio
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:56
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm <3
Owl meeeeee

Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.

Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)
Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with Matilde
Haha yeah same. I literally know nothing about California. I just really wanted it to be set there in LA. It’s so hard to write about it haha, I’ve never been there before 😭

I don’t live in LA but I’ve been there. Feel free to owl me with any California-specific questions and I’ll do my best lol
Ooh that’s cool! I’d honestly love to go there!! Ooh thanks!! I’ll deff reach out to u if I have any;);)
OOC Let's Chat!
Have a good night, everyone! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)

Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Yep! Many times! Californian (Nor-Cal) right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!

Also, generally, California Public Schools follow Preschool, Elementary School (K-5th), Middle School (6th-8th), and High School (9th-12th). For high school, we have underclassmen- Freshmen (9th. At my school, we call them Freshies or Frosh) and Sophomore (10th). Upperclassmen are Juniors (11th) and Seniors (12th.)

If you need any more info about Cali or LA, feel free to owl me!
Last edited by Danielle Alden on 20 Mar 2024, 04:28, edited 1 time in total.

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:22
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)

Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Yep! Californian right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!
Ooh that’s so cool! Thank youuu
Have u been to L.A. or San Fran before?

I’m good Amanda, u??
OOC Let's Chat!
meh...........

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing alright
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:27
Danielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:22
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)

Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Yep! Californian right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!
Ooh that’s so cool! Thank youuu
Have u been to L.A. or San Fran before?

I’m good Amanda, u??
Yep, loads of times (Hate bay area kids tho lol)! I'm from Nor-Cal so San Fran is about 2 hours from me, and LA is around 6-8 hours away, so not as often as San Fran/Bay Area.

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve been to San Francisco many times :)

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:30
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:27
Danielle Alden wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 04:22
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:17 Lol yea, just if u want:)

Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
Yep! Californian right here! If you need any help with setting I can give you loads of info!
Ooh that’s so cool! Thank youuu
Have u been to L.A. or San Fran before?

I’m good Amanda, u??
Yep, loads of times (Hate bay area kids tho lol)! I'm from Nor-Cal so San Fran is about 2 hours from me, and LA is around 6-8 hours away, so not as often as San Fran/Bay Area.
Oh cool cool that’s nice! My story is set in L.A. so yea lol, I know NOTHINGGGG about it other than it’s at the coast of California (omg if that too is wrong imma be so embarrassed haha)
Back 5378 / 18141