20 Mar 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
hehe, thanks.
Speaking of which, I'm behind again on the mARTch prompts.
20 Mar 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
Loll thanks. Have u started??Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:55Woah!! Good for you! Farther then me...Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:54Lol Yayy!! Ooh yessGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53AH! Love romanceKiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months nowbut can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingylol! I also love fantasy.
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr![]()
![]()
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 00:35
Let's Chat!
helloooo
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |