Back 5353 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello all!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm alright, have another math exam today...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Minnie!

Good luck, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
what's everyone up to
OOC Let's Chat!
Having dinner, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
not much
OOC Let's Chat!
hey all!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 02:07 hey all!
Hi Danielle! How have you been?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! I'm pretty good! Ran four miles at track today so tired though. How about you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi
Back 5353 / 18141