›
Out of Character
The Counter Chat
[OOC] Let's Chat!
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
5332
/
18141
Paige Mallary
Fourth year, Ravenclaw
3 464
227
17 Mar 2024, 22:06
OOC
Let's Chat!
anyone in gryffindor or ravenclaw please help? i have to go
Paige Mallary
✮‧₊˚
❝
in the end, it doesn't even matter
❞ ˚₊‧✮
Myles Garrett
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
17 Mar 2024, 22:07
OOC
Let's Chat!
Corned beef. How about you?
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
17 Mar 2024, 22:08
OOC
Let's Chat!
pot roast!
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
17 Mar 2024, 22:10
OOC
Let's Chat!
Nice! Hope it was tasty!
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
17 Mar 2024, 22:10
OOC
Let's Chat!
That it was!
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
17 Mar 2024, 22:11
OOC
Let's Chat!
Yay! I love good food.
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
17 Mar 2024, 22:13
OOC
Let's Chat!
We won one round!
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Genevieve Delacourt
Second year, Hufflepuff
1 672
109
17 Mar 2024, 22:15
OOC
Let's Chat!
YES !!!!
Viva
⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒
Adrien
Shop
| Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
17 Mar 2024, 22:16
OOC
Let's Chat!
I have to go now! Goodnight guys!
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
17 Mar 2024, 22:17
OOC
Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Back
5332
/
18141