22 Sep 2020, 13:06
Let's Chat!
oh that's kind of u I guess lmao
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
22 Sep 2020, 13:09
Let's Chat!
This is sort of random... lol but I made a code that I might donate to the donation thread but idk if it’s good or if anyone will like it XD soooo would someone like to give me feedback?
Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
22 Sep 2020, 13:10
Let's Chat!
@Akari Kato People would be grateful that code is put in there at all. But I'll check it out if need be.
22 Sep 2020, 13:13
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox Rebound? Rebound?! I don’t even know what to say to that.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 13:15
Let's Chat!
@Akari Kato i'd love to take a look
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
22 Sep 2020, 13:16
Let's Chat!
Basically my idea was to make a code to show YC’s clothing style... it’s not that fancy but I tried 
Edit: @Ivy Bellamy thank you! Would you mind if I Owl it to you?
Edit: @Ivy Bellamy thank you! Would you mind if I Owl it to you?
Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
22 Sep 2020, 13:18
Let's Chat!
oooh that sounds really cool @Akari Kato I'd love to see it 
Speaking of coding, someone give me code donation ideas for the shop
Speaking of coding, someone give me code donation ideas for the shop
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
22 Sep 2020, 15:22
Let's Chat!
Currently I'm working on a myspace template code,, It's coming along very slow
22 Sep 2020, 15:24
Let's Chat!
Ughhh.... every TIME I think of a code someone just SNTACHS IT >:( I literally have NOTHING TO CODE RIGHT NOW!
and I feel even worse because now my ency does not show my beautiful coding! It's just.. BORING! UGHHH IM SO ANNOYED!![]()
give my code ideas please
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||