Let's Chat!
SAGEEE!
Let's Chat!
how are you?
Let's Chat!
i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you??
Let's Chat!
ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep wellBrookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you??
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:35ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep wellBrookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you??
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]
me too!
oooh awards?! hope you find out about yeisou awards soon! and a poem?could i read it? if you’re okay with it, that is
Let's Chat!
thank you!! I just owled it to you, it's gonna soooo many metaphors I love metaphors :]Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:41Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:35ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep wellBrookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you??
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]me too!
oooh awards?! hope you find out about yeisou awards soon! and a poem?could i read it? if you’re okay with it, that is
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:49thank you!! I just owled it to you, it's gonna soooo many metaphors I love metaphors :]Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:41Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:35ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep wellBrookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you??
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]me too!
oooh awards?! hope you find out about yeisou awards soon! and a poem?could i read it? if you’re okay with it, that is
i just read it and oh my gosh i could have cried. and the amount of metaphors is perfect!! metaphors are literally the best
Let's Chat!
HI Brook
HI Sage
What's going good?
I feel like every time I say something in chat it dies or its like I'm just talking into the void
HI Sage
What's going good?
I feel like every time I say something in chat it dies or its like I'm just talking into the void
Let's Chat!
Ughhh..
Only 3hrs of sleep
Only 3hrs of sleep