OOC Let's Chat!

BROOOOOK

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
SAGEEE! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:27
SAGEEE! :wow:
how are you? <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:27
SAGEEE! :wow:
how are you? <3
i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:27
SAGEEE! :wow:
how are you? <3
i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you?? <3
ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep well <3
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:27
SAGEEE! :wow:
how are you? <3
i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you?? <3
ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep well <3
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]
me too!
oooh awards?! hope you find out about yeisou awards soon! and a poem? :wow: could i read it? if you’re okay with it, that is <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:41
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:27
how are you? <3
i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you?? <3
ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep well <3
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]
me too!
oooh awards?! hope you find out about yeisou awards soon! and a poem? :wow: could i read it? if you’re okay with it, that is <3
thank you!! I just owled it to you, it's gonna soooo many metaphors I love metaphors :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:41
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:29
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 03:28 how are you? <3
i’m all right! going to finish a starter soon and then i’ll head to sleep. how’s you?? <3
ooo starters! fun! I hope you sleep well <3
i've mostly been stressing about finding out about awards (which got delayed </3) today but I did write a poem i'm very proud of :]
me too!
oooh awards?! hope you find out about yeisou awards soon! and a poem? :wow: could i read it? if you’re okay with it, that is <3
thank you!! I just owled it to you, it's gonna soooo many metaphors I love metaphors :]
i just read it and oh my gosh i could have cried. and the amount of metaphors is perfect!! metaphors are literally the best ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
HI Brook
HI Sage
What's going good?
I feel like every time I say something in chat it dies or its like I'm just talking into the void :(

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhh..

Only 3hrs of sleep :sad:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard