Back 5310 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!! i'm going to a waterpark today with my best friend <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 20:58 Oop how was it??
It went well. Tiny children tried to fling fake axes at me.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I hope you liked it, Minnie.

Enjoy, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh people, quick question. How do you put gifs and videos on the site?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not sure if you can put a video unless you add the link... but gifs are just like any normal image :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 21:24 Oh people, quick question. How do you put gifs and videos on the site?
The gif can be added with the img tag.
I’m not sure about a video. I tagged YouTube videos on my mARTch by the

Code: Select all

[youtube][/youtube]
Tag. You would need the video’s specific file name from YouTube, after the v= in the link.
OOC Let's Chat!
Woah @Minnie Duke, you are turning into Sailor Mercury.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 22:55 Woah @Minnie Duke, you are turning into Sailor Mercury.
Lol :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 5310 / 18141