Back 5299 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Not sure to what tho lol
OOC Let's Chat!
exactly my point... i tried to find one that matched paige's aesthetic... but there wasn't rlly any that looked like my current one's age-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
AHH NICE PFP KATIE

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
everyone's changing their pfps helpppp!!!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
loren gray :lol: i edited the photos though to give her brown hair and glasses-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 03:28 AHH NICE PFP KATIE
Thanks, Genny! I love yours, too! <3

I have a bunch saved up that I generated. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 03:35
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 03:28 AHH NICE PFP KATIE
Thanks, Genny! I love yours, too! <3

I have a bunch saved up that I generated. :)
Thank you! <3 That's really smart.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 03:33
loren gray :lol: i edited the photos though to give her brown hair and glasses-
Loll wait I’ll look her up
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Viva, Kaite, nice new pfp's!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5299 / 18141