16 Mar 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
lol, i stayed up until 7:30am the other day... surprisingly i wasn't tired
16 Mar 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Heyo all!!
Me too, it’s so inconsistant lol
Me too, it’s so inconsistant lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Mar 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
Oop
I usually get 7-8 on school days
I usually get 7-8 on school days
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Mar 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Heh yea
On weekend tho I get like 10-12 hrs
On weekend tho I get like 10-12 hrs
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Mar 2024, 01:47
Let's Chat!
i'm the opposite... weekends i never sleep- school days i go to bed at like 2am...