OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:08

Thank you!!!!!!! bro I only had one match but dude my shoulders and arms are sore :lol:
That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!
Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for her

Image posted by the member

DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12 Hey Laasya! Woke up early?
Ya, to get the current bean. I have a holiday today............................to study
I think we have missed the bean......
I was actually awake befor so I managed to get it. And my mom does not know that I'm awake :grin:
Oooooo, sneaky huh? :grin:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09

That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!
Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for her

Image posted by the member

DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12 Hey Laasya! Woke up early?
Ya, to get the current bean. I have a holiday today............................to study
I think we have missed the bean......
I was actually awake befor so I managed to get it. And my mom does not know that I'm awake :grin:
Oooooo, sneaky huh? :grin:
Ya, the laptop is in my room so she has no idea

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:06

Great work Hazel!!!!! CONGRATSSSS!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!! bro I only had one match but dude my shoulders and arms are sore :lol:
That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!
Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for her

Image posted by the member

DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!
:lol: Thank you! <3

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:08

Thank you!!!!!!! bro I only had one match but dude my shoulders and arms are sore :lol:
That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!
Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for her

Image posted by the member

DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!
:lol: Thank you! <3
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12
Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for her

Image posted by the member

DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!


Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:13

Ya, to get the current bean. I have a holiday today............................to study
I think we have missed the bean......
I was actually awake befor so I managed to get it. And my mom does not know that I'm awake :grin:
Oooooo, sneaky huh? :grin:
Ya, the laptop is in my room so she has no idea
Hahahah :LOL:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today. :/ :wry:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Zephyr! I'm great!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's 40F in some places today :fear:
Last edited by Zephyr Deakin on 29 Jan 2026, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:40 how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today. :/ :wry:
Its morning rn..... So it's cold..... You okay?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:44 Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's -40F in some places today :fear:
no way! It's 6 am here! and it's like 20 degrees celsius! Hope you're good, and you too Lily

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:48
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:40 how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today. :/ :wry:
Its morning rn..... So it's cold..... You okay?
Mostly raining here. It's impacting my mood, so I'm kind of grouchy :sleepy: :ninja:


Anna Wang wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:51
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:44 Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's -40F in some places today :fear:
no way! It's 6 am here! and it's like 20 degrees celsius! Hope you're good, and you too Lily
Surviving :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5