Let's Chat!
Oooooo, sneaky huh?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:16I was actually awake befor so I managed to get it. And my mom does not know that I'm awakeLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for herLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:08
Thank you!!!!!!! bro I only had one match but dude my shoulders and arms are sore![]()
![]()
DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!
I think we have missed the bean......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:13Ya, to get the current bean. I have a holiday today............................to study![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ya, the laptop is in my room so she has no ideaLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:17Oooooo, sneaky huh?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:16I was actually awake befor so I managed to get it. And my mom does not know that I'm awakeLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for herLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09
That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!
![]()
DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!
I think we have missed the bean......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:13Ya, to get the current bean. I have a holiday today............................to study![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for herLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:08Thank you!!!!!!! bro I only had one match but dude my shoulders and arms are sore![]()
![]()
DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:19Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for herLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:09That happens!! It was wrestling so, yeah..... But you did great!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:08
Thank you!!!!!!! bro I only had one match but dude my shoulders and arms are sore![]()
![]()
DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!Thank you!
![]()
HahahahLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:19Ya, the laptop is in my room so she has no ideaLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:17Oooooo, sneaky huh?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:16I was actually awake befor so I managed to get it. And my mom does not know that I'm awakeLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:14ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:12
Yep! I won by tech! which is cool for me but embarrassing for her
![]()
DUDE!!! I understand prolly quarter of this but great work done!!!!
I think we have missed the bean......Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:13
Ya, to get the current bean. I have a holiday today............................to study![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today.
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's 40F in some places today
I heard from some it's 40F in some places today
Last edited by Zephyr Deakin on 29 Jan 2026, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Its morning rn..... So it's cold..... You okay?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:40 how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today.![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
no way! It's 6 am here! and it's like 20 degrees celsius! Hope you're good, and you too LilyZephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:44 Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's -40F in some places today![]()
Let's Chat!
Mostly raining here. It's impacting my mood, so I'm kind of grouchyLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:48Its morning rn..... So it's cold..... You okay?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:40 how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today.![]()
![]()
SurvivingAnna Wang wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:51no way! It's 6 am here! and it's like 20 degrees celsius! Hope you're good, and you too LilyZephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:44 Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's -40F in some places today![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5