Back 5281 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:15 Just a few more minutes for me and then my weekend starts finallyyyyyy
Its still 11:24 a.m. on a Friday ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
3:25pm here
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice. Like Lily, I'm at 11:25 am.
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone? I haven't done any homework yet this week...
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]8:26 am here. Sadly, I gotta go through a whole day of work before it's the weekend

I'm ok, but my throat still hurts
OOC Let's Chat!
1:28am... saturday-

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I had a double vaccination yesterday - it still hurts a little in my arm and I had a headache for all the morning
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh i hate needles...

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Back 5281 / 18141