Back 5280 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:29
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:16
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:31

HIIIII
How are you today?
sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry
I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I slept
same I hid from the storm and did school work
Mhm I was updating my ency doing homework etc.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
OH GOSH it's 1am already... didn't even notice-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I would go to sleep Paige.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof, get some rest, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
nah... it's the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Just a few more minutes for me and then my weekend starts finallyyyyyy

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
It's Friday afterschool - weekend enough for me!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:53
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:29
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:16

How are you today?
sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry
I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I slept
same I hid from the storm and did school work
Mhm I was updating my ency doing homework etc.
now I'm rushing through a week worth of a project in a day- :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5280 / 18141