Back 5277 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:48 Kaitlyn!! <3 How are you?
I’m alright, kind of sleepy this morning. How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:47
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:41 *dances* @Alexander mason wyd saw you around in the lions chattttt
Im just sitting in class :] got my work done, and had a minute on the computer. Sadly I'll have to go soon :cry: my English class doesn't have chromebooks in there, and there's a ban on phones :[
that sucks- :[ talk later Alex darling,

*dances* doing my bio project now


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:54
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:48 Kaitlyn!! <3 How are you?
I’m alright, kind of sleepy this morning. How are you?
Totally feel you!! Been dragging my feet since I woke up. Now I am rather bored hehe

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:54
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:48 Kaitlyn!! <3 How are you?
I’m alright, kind of sleepy this morning. How are you?
Totally feel you!! Been dragging my feet since I woke up. Now I am rather bored hehe
Oh, me too. I finally started working on one of the homework’s on here. I wrote about half of it already. The other half are rps, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 11:50 dad? mama? is Papa here too?
Hello my son!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
just submitted my inpc request :grin:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! Good luck, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
thank youu! it was a bit of a random decision tbh......

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 13:13
thank youu! it was a bit of a random decision tbh......
You can't go wrong with a Miles/Myles from Ilvermorny!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
bahaa, name generator 🫣

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5277 / 18141