Back 5269 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 03:52 Heyooo
I got contact lenses today!!!
How are they?! Did you have trouble putting them in? Did they feel weird?!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:29 Hi Genny! <3
Hiiii

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:09 Paige <3 How are you?
i'm alright, 30 more minutes until school ends so pretty happy :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:30
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:29 Hi Genny! <3
Hiiii
<3

I finally managed to get a few more mARTch entries done ... out of order, but oh well.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:30
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:29 Hi Genny! <3
Hiiii
<3

I finally managed to get a few more mARTch entries done ... out of order, but oh well.
Lol! Nice job! I've done one so far... lol

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:30
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:29 Hi Genny! <3
Hiiii
<3

I finally managed to get a few more mARTch entries done ... out of order, but oh well.
Lol! Nice job! I've done one so far... lol
lol. You still have time if you want to do more.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:34
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:30
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:29 Hi Genny! <3
Hiiii
<3

I finally managed to get a few more mARTch entries done ... out of order, but oh well.
Lol! Nice job! I've done one so far... lol
lol. You still have time if you want to do more.
Yeah, I know, I'm just feeling very unmotivated at the minute. Have a million replies to do too, I feel terrible. :cry:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:34
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:30

Hiiii
<3

I finally managed to get a few more mARTch entries done ... out of order, but oh well.
Lol! Nice job! I've done one so far... lol
lol. You still have time if you want to do more.
Yeah, I know, I'm just feeling very unmotivated at the minute. Have a million replies to do too, I feel terrible. :cry:
ooof. That's alright. Feel free to take your time. *hugs Genny* Don't feel like you need to prioritize our topic, I can wait. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor thank you I appreciate that <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5269 / 18141