Back 5262 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I just had dinner.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
stupid me thinking you were talking about a rl bus pass 🤦‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
sure is
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh i have a spelling, grammar & punctuation national exam today :(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I just ate dinner, too.

Oof. I hope it goes well, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
:cry: why are tzs so different!?

wait, is it thursday for you?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, so many different time zones. It’s hard to keep up with.
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta go to bed now so goodnight!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
aw, okay... bye minnie!

it's friday for me... i'm from the future 😝

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie! Sleep well!

Lol Paige.
Back 5262 / 18141