Back 5247 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ooo, nice plans. :)

I intend for Kaitlyn to become more confident (and less shy) in her second year. I'll need to write a solo topic involving her muggle friends.
OOC Let's Chat!
But I might have my iNPC coming to summer camp as I did previous time. It depends if her bestie will go, she'll go too as I don't really have plans for Kaya yet

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know about my iNPC yet. In my headcanon, Kaitlyn and Devon are going to become penpals and owl each other (over the summer, since they're both muggleborns, they'll text).
OOC Let's Chat!
It would be funny if you guys are becoming one school years older while I'm still at one—

Because really, I don't even do any homeworks yet until today.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
You don’t have to do any homeworks to get moved to the next year / just make sure you’re indexed!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, Kaitlyn, I just did my last Herbology homework. How did you get in that?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 13:05 You don’t have to do any homeworks to get moved to the next year / just make sure you’re indexed!
I know— but my point is that I'm not really consistent on being active here so, aw shucks.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
*needs to work on homework, too*

*giggles* I asked, Minnie. I emailed the Herbology professor asking for a mention in a lesson. I just had to give some information about her character, and she ended up in that lesson (I still need to do that one, I know that sounds so embarrassing, lol).
OOC Let's Chat!
That's so fun! (I would never be able to ask that)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 13:07 That's so fun! (I would never be able to ask that)
I meant to say owled, not emailed. lol. Switching wayyy too many tabs. :)
I also appreciate that it's a later in the year lesson, after Kaitlyn could become comfortable enough to actually raise her hand in one of her favorite classes.
Back 5247 / 18141