14 Mar 2024, 12:52
Let's Chat!
ooo, nice plans. 
I intend for Kaitlyn to become more confident (and less shy) in her second year. I'll need to write a solo topic involving her muggle friends.
I intend for Kaitlyn to become more confident (and less shy) in her second year. I'll need to write a solo topic involving her muggle friends.
14 Mar 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
But I might have my iNPC coming to summer camp as I did previous time. It depends if her bestie will go, she'll go too as I don't really have plans for Kaya yet
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
I don't know about my iNPC yet. In my headcanon, Kaitlyn and Devon are going to become penpals and owl each other (over the summer, since they're both muggleborns, they'll text).
14 Mar 2024, 13:02
Let's Chat!
It would be funny if you guys are becoming one school years older while I'm still at one—
Because really, I don't even do any homeworks yet until today.
Because really, I don't even do any homeworks yet until today.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
14 Mar 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
You don’t have to do any homeworks to get moved to the next year / just make sure you’re indexed!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Mar 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
Oh, Kaitlyn, I just did my last Herbology homework. How did you get in that?
14 Mar 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
I know— but my point is that I'm not really consistent on being active here so, aw shucks.Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 13:05 You don’t have to do any homeworks to get moved to the next year / just make sure you’re indexed!
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
14 Mar 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
*needs to work on homework, too*
*giggles* I asked, Minnie. I emailed the Herbology professor asking for a mention in a lesson. I just had to give some information about her character, and she ended up in that lesson (I still need to do that one, I know that sounds so embarrassing, lol).
*giggles* I asked, Minnie. I emailed the Herbology professor asking for a mention in a lesson. I just had to give some information about her character, and she ended up in that lesson (I still need to do that one, I know that sounds so embarrassing, lol).
14 Mar 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
I meant to say owled, not emailed. lol. Switching wayyy too many tabs.
I also appreciate that it's a later in the year lesson, after Kaitlyn could become comfortable enough to actually raise her hand in one of her favorite classes.