Compliment the person above you! GAME

Bright, amazing, unexpectedly funny 8)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
U too

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Mr Park, you are constantly frequenting this game, which shows that you love giving compliments to people. This is a good trait and I am glad to see you around.

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are an amazing person that is amazing at complementing people! You put so much work into each of your compliments! You are so sweet!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is awesome and you have great relationships with everyone!!!

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loved the name and Wow! Your pfp is so cute, I loved it! And I loved your personality too.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
😊 thanks!!!
Your pfp is nice, too.
And you have a wonderful personality

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awww thank you! I really liked the way you wrote your character. Also, when I saw you in the playrooms, I immediately warmed up to you!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your avatar is adorable with your ferret on your shoulder! I'd love to pet Kaito ^^

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hello you seem to do a lot of homework and you get a lot of points for slytherin!!!

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.