Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your pfp and your name is really creative! <3

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
@Ruth Fairchild I suppose Lyanna's mom was sick. Complementing you still as I mentioned you. I love your way of writing honestly. It gives aesthetic and elegant vibes. :wow:

Louisa! You are one of the nicest friend I have met so far! :grin:

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really pretty!

Also, @Ruth Fairchild, Lya and I are actually working slightly together on our character's back stories, so that's why they are kinda similar. We're setting up the plot for our summer lore! :wow: Also, Denise is right! You're writing style is amazing!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
@Lyanna Oak and @Avery Gray you both are simply too sweet :love:

But I think a lore collab is a great idea IF none of you are deciding to deactivate your accounts halfway through, say, 3rd year or something. Love that idea, I can't wait to see it expand!

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 00:52 Going to use your new solo as an excuse to compliment you. Your lore is starting to get increasingly intense, and I'm certainly curious about what might have happened to Avery's mum, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet. Now that I think about it, it's always the mums getting affected-- Pretty sure Lyanna's mum is also sick right now, or was it Denise? I think it's Lyanna
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:29 @Lyanna Oak and @Avery Gray you both are simply too sweet :love:

But I think a lore collab is a great idea IF none of you are deciding to deactivate your accounts halfway through, say, 3rd year or something. Love that idea, I can't wait to see it expand!
Haha yay you read the lore? Well, she's not exactly sick as in that she would need medicine or something. But if you want to keep reading it, I won't give you spoilers because telling you more would spoil the plot ;)

It's just important that it's Lyanna's mom rn because of their family history this time, but yeah I think you're right about moms being affected by plots more.
Also, I'm not planning on deactivating, and our lore is different but there are certainly similarities. So, if one of us did, it would certainly have a big influence on the character development and some lore, but the core plot would be unaffected, I guess? No idea if that makes any sense.
Speaking of lore I was literally working on my lore right now before I got the ping Ruth!!

Aand my extremely long rant isn't over yet because this is a compliment thread after all <3 :)

You're such a kind person Ruth, it's so fun chatting with you and seeing you around! Your writing style is amazing, and in general you just have a great vibe :wow: And I didn't even mention your fantastic ency and coding skills! (Also the fact that you took the time to read my lore says enough :lol: )

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Lyanna Oak wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:45
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 00:52 Going to use your new solo as an excuse to compliment you. Your lore is starting to get increasingly intense, and I'm certainly curious about what might have happened to Avery's mum, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet. Now that I think about it, it's always the mums getting affected-- Pretty sure Lyanna's mum is also sick right now, or was it Denise? I think it's Lyanna
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:29 @Lyanna Oak and @Avery Gray you both are simply too sweet :love:

But I think a lore collab is a great idea IF none of you are deciding to deactivate your accounts halfway through, say, 3rd year or something. Love that idea, I can't wait to see it expand!
Haha yay you read the lore? Well, she's not exactly sick as in that she would need medicine or something. But if you want to keep reading it, I won't give you spoilers because telling you more would spoil the plot ;)

It's just important that it's Lyanna's mom rn because of their family history this time, but yeah I think you're right about moms being affected by plots more.
Also, I'm not planning on deactivating, and our lore is different but there are certainly similarities. So, if one of us did, it would certainly have a big influence on the character development and some lore, but the core plot would be unaffected, I guess? No idea if that makes any sense.
Speaking of lore I was literally working on my lore right now before I got the ping Ruth!!

Aand my extremely long rant isn't over yet because this is a compliment thread after all <3 :)

You're such a kind person Ruth, it's so fun chatting with you and seeing you around! Your writing style is amazing, and in general you just have a great vibe :wow: And I didn't even mention your fantastic ency and coding skills! (Also the fact that you took the time to read my lore says enough :lol: )


Oh, please. Lores are meant to be read because of the time it takes to come up with them, and it's the sole thing that fuels us to keep going. Whenever I talk about my lore I feel as though there's adrenaline and that sugary desire to keep rambling on about it, to voice it out. I'd say you doing this through solos is a smart idea since you can easily track the evolution! You should totally start a thread tracker (if you havenโ€™t) specifically on the lore, as I believe that is important to your character.

What my compliment is is that, by having lore such as yours, (and having a PC to back it up) solidifies your character into something that isn't just two-dimensional. Now that is something not everybody can achieve, which makes your character unique :yes:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 18:04
Reducio
Lyanna Oak wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:45
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 00:52 Going to use your new solo as an excuse to compliment you. Your lore is starting to get increasingly intense, and I'm certainly curious about what might have happened to Avery's mum, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet. Now that I think about it, it's always the mums getting affected-- Pretty sure Lyanna's mum is also sick right now, or was it Denise? I think it's Lyanna
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:29 @Lyanna Oak and @Avery Gray you both are simply too sweet :love:

But I think a lore collab is a great idea IF none of you are deciding to deactivate your accounts halfway through, say, 3rd year or something. Love that idea, I can't wait to see it expand!
Haha yay you read the lore? Well, she's not exactly sick as in that she would need medicine or something. But if you want to keep reading it, I won't give you spoilers because telling you more would spoil the plot ;)

It's just important that it's Lyanna's mom rn because of their family history this time, but yeah I think you're right about moms being affected by plots more.
Also, I'm not planning on deactivating, and our lore is different but there are certainly similarities. So, if one of us did, it would certainly have a big influence on the character development and some lore, but the core plot would be unaffected, I guess? No idea if that makes any sense.
Speaking of lore I was literally working on my lore right now before I got the ping Ruth!!

Aand my extremely long rant isn't over yet because this is a compliment thread after all <3 :)

You're such a kind person Ruth, it's so fun chatting with you and seeing you around! Your writing style is amazing, and in general you just have a great vibe :wow: And I didn't even mention your fantastic ency and coding skills! (Also the fact that you took the time to read my lore says enough :lol: )


Oh, please. Lores are meant to be read because of the time it takes to come up with them, and it's the sole thing that fuels us to keep going. Whenever I talk about my lore I feel as though there's adrenaline and that sugary desire to keep rambling on about it, to voice it out. I'd say you doing this through solos is a smart idea since you can easily track the evolution! You should totally start a thread tracker (if you havenโ€™t) specifically on the lore, as I believe that is important to your character.

What my compliment is is that, by having lore such as yours, (and having a PC to back it up) solidifies your character into something that isn't just two-dimensional. Now that is something not everybody can achieve, which makes your character unique :yes:
You're totally right. It's so relatable what you said about ranting about lore for hours, I literally made a shop order related to lore like 500 words long, no idea how.... :worried:
I actually do have a thread tracker and each year I have my threads but also the storyline with all it's threads!

Another compliment for you is that the lore idea of a movie of your character is awesome! :wow:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character has a really pretty name, and I love the photo you used for you pfp! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Lyanna Oak wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 19:02
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 18:04
Reducio
Lyanna Oak wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:45
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 00:52 Going to use your new solo as an excuse to compliment you. Your lore is starting to get increasingly intense, and I'm certainly curious about what might have happened to Avery's mum, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned yet. Now that I think about it, it's always the mums getting affected-- Pretty sure Lyanna's mum is also sick right now, or was it Denise? I think it's Lyanna
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 28 Jan 2025, 17:29 @Lyanna Oak and @Avery Gray you both are simply too sweet :love:

But I think a lore collab is a great idea IF none of you are deciding to deactivate your accounts halfway through, say, 3rd year or something. Love that idea, I can't wait to see it expand!
Haha yay you read the lore? Well, she's not exactly sick as in that she would need medicine or something. But if you want to keep reading it, I won't give you spoilers because telling you more would spoil the plot ;)

It's just important that it's Lyanna's mom rn because of their family history this time, but yeah I think you're right about moms being affected by plots more.
Also, I'm not planning on deactivating, and our lore is different but there are certainly similarities. So, if one of us did, it would certainly have a big influence on the character development and some lore, but the core plot would be unaffected, I guess? No idea if that makes any sense.
Speaking of lore I was literally working on my lore right now before I got the ping Ruth!!

Aand my extremely long rant isn't over yet because this is a compliment thread after all <3 :)

You're such a kind person Ruth, it's so fun chatting with you and seeing you around! Your writing style is amazing, and in general you just have a great vibe :wow: And I didn't even mention your fantastic ency and coding skills! (Also the fact that you took the time to read my lore says enough :lol: )
Oh, please. Lores are meant to be read because of the time it takes to come up with them, and it's the sole thing that fuels us to keep going. Whenever I talk about my lore I feel as though there's adrenaline and that sugary desire to keep rambling on about it, to voice it out. I'd say you doing this through solos is a smart idea since you can easily track the evolution! You should totally start a thread tracker (if you havenโ€™t) specifically on the lore, as I believe that is important to your character.

What my compliment is is that, by having lore such as yours, (and having a PC to back it up) solidifies your character into something that isn't just two-dimensional. Now that is something not everybody can achieve, which makes your character unique :yes:


You're totally right. It's so relatable what you said about ranting about lore for hours, I literally made a shop order related to lore like 500 words long, no idea how.... :worried:
I actually do have a thread tracker and each year I have my threads but also the storyline with all it's threads!

Another compliment for you is that the lore idea of a movie of your character is awesome! :wow:


Hehe hehe I'm quite proud of it, especially since Ruth is themed towards old fashioned films and cameras. I thought it's a good way to bring about her family history.

Mr Armani! What a pleasure it is to be able to compliment you, for reading your threads is simply not enough. Thank you for being a part of the OOC community, showcasing your kindness and sociability skills outside of role-playing.

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aww thank you your so sweet!!! <3 <3 <3 I love your character so much, as well as your ency. The images, colors, and code make it look so nice and well put together! :] Very much looking forward to RPing with you! <3 (Soon as I get the starter out :lol:)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont