Back 5151 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Tracey! I finished class!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey!

*is still at work for three and a half hours*
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 18:17 beep hello poeple
Kikiiiiiiiii!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally got my iNPC's ability application done, as well as catching up on my mARTch stuff!


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:14
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:12

You probably talk to much in floods and all lol. Jk jk
i do talk a lot here, but there was also the time both kim and i had approximatly 50 open threads and both owed like 30 replies at one time
Ouch. That is a lot. I want to at least pass Simon
lmao yaaa it was a lot
i've deffo toned it down since
Yay! Yeah I have 2 i owe
i have at least 5 but let me go count
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmao
Lol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.
Hi Lily! <3
Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
lmao i knowww
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol

kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:14
i do talk a lot here, but there was also the time both kim and i had approximatly 50 open threads and both owed like 30 replies at one time
Ouch. That is a lot. I want to at least pass Simon
lmao yaaa it was a lot
i've deffo toned it down since
Yay! Yeah I have 2 i owe
i have at least 5 but let me go count
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmao
Lol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.
Hi Lily! <3
Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
lmao i knowww
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol

kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
I'm in some clubs with you but I don't know which ones.....

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:17

Ouch. That is a lot. I want to at least pass Simon
lmao yaaa it was a lot
i've deffo toned it down since
Yay! Yeah I have 2 i owe
i have at least 5 but let me go count
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmao
Lol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.
Hi Lily! <3
Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
lmao i knowww
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol

kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
I'm in some clubs with you but I don't know which ones.....
lmao i cant keep track of all of them off of the top of my head - you'll get tagged no worries

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:38
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:31
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:26

lmao yaaa it was a lot
i've deffo toned it down since
Yay! Yeah I have 2 i owe
i have at least 5 but let me go count
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmao
Lol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.
Hi Lily! <3
Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
lmao i knowww
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol

kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
I'm in some clubs with you but I don't know which ones.....
lmao i cant keep track of all of them off of the top of my head - you'll get tagged no worries
Okay!! I may be listed under Lily Brown if you didn't change it lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5151 / 18141