Back 5141 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hope all of your exams goes well :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! (at 7pm 🤣)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
well i must have rlly different tzs to everyone-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 09:27
well i must have rlly different tzs to everyone-
Good afternoon for you then? Or good evening?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lithaen Galathynius wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 09:50
Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 09:27
well i must have rlly different tzs to everyone-
Good afternoon for you then? Or good evening?
8pm lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning (for me)!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5141 / 18141