Back 5131 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Estelle Nyx wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:36 I drew a pic that wasn't just outfit design for the first time in months!
Nice!! I bet it's amazing :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks 😊 gimme a sec and I'll find it
@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
Image posted by the member
Last edited by Estelle Nyx on 10 Mar 2024, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I’m sure it came out well!
OOC Let's Chat!
It's my inclusively entry for mARTch


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
hihi

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:42 Thanks 😊 gimme a sec and I'll find it
@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
Image posted by the member
Goodness! Wish I could draw like that... Lol! Amazing job <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:42 Thanks 😊 gimme a sec and I'll find it
@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
Image posted by the member
Oooo, nice job! I cannot draw, so I know I can’t make anything near as nice as this!
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02
Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:
Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:
*narrows eyes*

:lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02
Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight! :snake:
Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional... :sweatingbullets:
*narrows eyes*

:lol:
Whaaaat it's true! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: *fidgets nervously*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I believe Genny. *nods*
Back 5131 / 18141